sexta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2016

Leonard Cohen (1934 - 2016)

 Image result for Cohen and marianne

Uma das minhas musicas, por ser romântica mas melancólica, cantada com a voz rouca inegualavel, Dance Me To The End Of Love...
Autor de uma comovedora carta de despedida à sua musa inspiradora (que morreu há alguns meses), Leonard Cohen parecia antever a sua partida...
(...) "It said well Marianne it’s come to this time when we are really so old and our bodies are falling apart and I think I will follow you very soon. Know that I am so close behind you that if you stretch out your hand, I think you can reach mine." (...)
(...) "And you know that I’ve always loved you for your beauty and your wisdom, but I don’t need to say anything more about that because you know all about that.
"But now, I just want to wish you a very good journey. Goodbye old friend. Endless love, see you down the road".
Que pena!
 


 

Sem comentários: